What is the role of European higher education in the international refugee crisis?
- What could or should be the role of European higher education in the current refugee crisis?
- How can higher education institutions support students and scholars from the war-afflicted areas?
- How can different stakeholders (universities, NGOs, community centres, etc.) work together on this issue?
- What are the main challenges governments and institutions are facing?
- What are good practices and how can they be multiplied?
- What are the next steps for European higher education?
These and other question will bring together representatives of European and international institutions, national governments and agencies, higher education associations and universities as well as of NGOs and humanitarian networks.
The seminar, organised by the Academic Cooperation Association (ACA) will take place in Brussels, on 10 December 2015, which marks the International Human Rights Day.
More information about the programme of the event.
Last modified: 2015-10-27