Practical hands-on workshop for MSCA PF candidates
National contact point for MSCA in Slovakia is delighted to invite you to a practical hands-on workshop for MSCA PF candidates, which will take place online, on 22 June, 9:00 – 14:45. The language of the workshop is English.
In this training we will cover:
- Various elements of the application, incl. tips and advice
- Several „how to write sessions: on Excellence, Impact and Implementation parts of an MSCA project
- Cross-cutting issues which each proposal should address (such as ethics, gender, open science)
- How to successfully submit your application and tips for further support in the preparation process
- The training will feature an MSCA project evaluator, an expert on cross-cutting issues, examples from successful projects and past evaluation reports.
This training is open to all those who plan to submit an MSCA PF application in the 2022. Priority will be given to two groups of candidates: those intending to realize their project at a Slovak host organization and/or those applying to go abroad from a Slovak institution.
To register, the PF candidate needs to send CV including a short list of publications, plus brief information about where they plan to realize your project (name of the institute, plus relevant contact person). Slots will be filled on rolling basis. Link to join will be sent to registred participants.
Note: The training primarily aims at the applicant, however for those applying with a Slovak host their future supervisor and/or a support staff member helping with the application are most welcome to join the training as well.