What is it about?
Saspro 2 is the Horizont 2020 Marie Skłodowska – Curie COFUND Action based at Slovak Academy of Sciences and its partners Comenius University in Bratislava and Slovak university of Technology in Bratislava. This programme is hosted by 3 top leading organisations in science and research in Slovakia.
Saspro 2 is available for researchers of any nationality who are in possesion of PhD degree (considered according to ERC policy about PhD. And equivalent doctoral degree).
SASPRO 2 in numbers
- 40 fellowship positions open
- 70 potential host institutions
- Fellowship from 12 to 36 months
Second call deadline: 31st August 2021
There are 2 schemes dedicated to experienced researchers that have to meet the eligibility criterions at the date of proposal submission. Incoming scheme is dedicated for researchers who have not resided or carried out the main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the Slovak republic for more than 12 months in the last 3 years prior to proposal submission. Reintegration scheme is dedicated for Slovak nationals who have carried out their main activity in the Slovak Republic for maximum 3 months prior to proposal submission.
More information is available at: https://saspro2.sav.sk/indexEn.html
Application instructions and application process
- application must be completed in English and in the templates provided
- application must be received on or before the call deadline
- only one application per applicant may be submitted per call
- applicant can apply for 12 to 36 months project length
Registration is available at: https://saspro2app.sav.sk/External/SignUp/Index